Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Way Better Snacks




I received a lovely box of products from Influenster to try out. Most of the products I have not heard of before or if I have, I haven't had a chance to try them yet. One of the products included was a small bag of Simply So Sweet Chili Corn Tortilla Chips from Way Better Snacks. I have never heard of this brand before and was so surprised to see it's actually a Minnesota based company. Yay! Not sure why I haven't heard about them before but I am so glad I know now!

These chips were so yummy! They had just the right amount of sweet & spicy going on. A good crunch & I loved the texture. I can't wait to try the other varieties they offer. Although this Sweet Chili one will definitely be a favorite.



They are certified Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Certified Kosher, 100% Whole Grain, and no Trans fat. The bag I had was 1.25 oz and had 170 calories, 4 grams of fiber, and 3 grams of Protein.

I'd definitely suggest looking for these next time you're out.

* I did receive this bag of chips for free from Influenster. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment