Friday, February 26, 2016

120 ML Essential Oil Diffuser for Aromatherapy



I absolutely love having a diffuser in the house. This is my first one and I don't know how we lived without one for so long.

This 120 ML Essential Oil Diffuser for Aromatherapy is the perfect size. It's small enough to sit on a coffee table or shelf but gives out a really good amount of mist and scent. I've been moving it around different floors in the house to freshen up the rooms. I currently just have peppermint essential oil which smells lovely. I'm looking forward once my other oils come so I can switch up the scent depending on my mood.

This diffuser is quiet, it has a waterless auto shut off, and an adjustable mist mode. It is a cool mist. Another really cool thing is it has changing colored LED lights.


7 colors to choose from.


Works great for a nightlight. 




This diffuser is easy to use. The top part twists off and it also comes with a measuring cup so you don't over fill it. Then just add your 2 drops of essential (not included) and twist the top back on. Plug it in and turn on and you are all set.




You can find this 120 ML Essential Oil Diffuser for Aromatherapy on Amazon.

* I received this product at a discounted price for my honest review. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment