Monday, February 22, 2016

Prefer Green 7 Piece Portion Control Containers





We all know that over the last several years our portion sizes have greatly increased. What we think of as normal is sometimes 2 or 3 times what it should be. I sometimes have a hard time picturing the "palm sized portion" or "card deck portion". I thought that these Portion Control Containers might help get me on the right track.

I must say I was a bit surprised how small the containers are. I thought I'm going to starve if this is all I get to eat! Not the case though. The little guide that comes with the containers shows you how many of each color you should be eating every day. For example I should fill the green one, which is equal to 1 cup, with veggies and eat that amount 3 times in a day.

I do like the color system. I think eventually I'll get the hang of it. At least especially to get correct portion sizes. I do feel like these would need to be constantly washed and filled throughout the day if you use them for each meal.

The containers are BPA free and are safe for the dishwasher and microwave. They are also comparable to the 21 Day Fix system.




This portion control kit will definitely help to get you used to what a healthy and normal portion is. You can find these Prefer Green 7 Piece Portion Control Containers on Amazon.

* I received this product for my honest review. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment