Friday, February 26, 2016

JUMBO Reusable Silicone Drinking Straws






These Jumbo Reusable Silicone Drinking Straws are so fun! They are BPA free and non toxic. They are made from slightly hardened 100% food grade silicone. They are thick enough though that they don't just collapse in while you are using them.


These straws are huge!



They are great for smoothies, milkshakes, & cold coffee drinks!





The straws come in a six pack with a variety of colors. They also come with a small cleaning brush. I find it to be too small to really clean them well. I just be sure to rinse them out right away so nothing hardens inside. I do have another bigger brush on hand if I end up needing to scrub them on the inside. I do really like the fact that these are reusable and we are not being wasteful by using so many plastic ones that are only good for one use. Plus these colors are so fun!

You can find these JUMBO Reusable Silicone Drinking Straws on Amazon. 

* I received this product at a discounted price for my honest review. Opinions are my own. 

2 comments:

  1. I like the fact that they come with the little cleaner brush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If more people that write articles really concerned themselves with writing great content like you, more readers would be interested in their writings. Thank you for caring about your content. You should check out this product! silicone straws regular size

    ReplyDelete