Sunday, February 21, 2016

Mate Gourd Décor Holiday Ornaments 'Butterflies' by NOVICA





I know the holidays are over but it's never too early to start planning for next year! It was a somewhat decent day out today so I wanted to show how pretty these Mate Gourd Decor Holiday Ornaments look up against the somewhat green trees outside. They will look even better on my really green Christmas tree in December.



All four ornaments.




These ornaments are handcrafted in Peru with butterflies and flowers by Emilio Hurtado. They are created from dried mate gourds and are engraved and painted by hand. Because they are from natural mate gourds the sizes and shapes do vary. I love the variety that came in my set. They are just beautiful!

These ornaments are an original NOVICA fair trade product. They also come with an official NOVICA story card certifying quality and authenticity. 


Love the detail.



NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works with artisan designers from around the world to promote their beautiful pieces. Their mantra is to spread global happiness. They offer a wide variety of items including jewelry, clothing, and items for the home. 

You can find this beautiful set of Mate Gourd Decor Holiday Ornaments 'Butterflies' on Amazon. I know this is thinking in advance but this set would be a really great hostess gift at holiday time! Be sure to check out their other items also. 

* I received this set at a discount for my honest review. Opinions are my own.

1 comment: