Monday, February 22, 2016

Herb Scissors by Marky Products




I love to cook with fresh herbs when I can and these Herb Scissors makes cutting them up so much faster. They are made with premium stainless steel and are comfortable to hold while chopping.





These scissors work for all types of herbs. You can even use them to shred paper if you have any top secret documents you might need to destroy. :)




They come with a little cleaning comb that easily pushes out any little pieces that are stuck in the blades. They are also easy to wash up and are safe to put in the dishwasher.

All clean!

I am really looking forward to using these especially this summer once my herb garden can grow again!

You can find these handy herb scissors by Marky Products on Amazon. 

* I received this item for my honest review. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment