Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Successful Shopping Trip

Hard to believe it's December already! I made a quick run to the big red store today for some milk and figured I better start using up some of my freebie coupons that expire at the end of the month. Since I had so many I thought it'd be a good idea to write all the prices down to help out the cashier who I'm sure would not be happy with my stack of coupons. So happy to see at the end of my trip I saved $44.57! My out of pocket was $46 but I had a few things that were non coupon stuff like milk and fruits and veggies and somehow a little Lego guy ended up in the cart because I had my youngest with me. :o) Not one of my best trips but still a good one since I came home with bags of free food!

One thing I always make sure is that I'm watching as they ring up my stuff. So glad I pay attention because it didn't take off my free 12 pack. It was a store promo but she had to look it up in the ad to make sure I bought the right thing. Sure enough I did so she took off the $3.66. Makes you wonder how many other people that has happened to and they didn't know about it. So I owe a thanks to my mom for teaching me to always pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment