Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day at the Mall

I haven't been to a mall for so long. Today a friend and I went to Northtown Mall in Blaine. I had some Victoria's Secret cards to use and it was the closest one. I used my 3 $10 off cards and got myself some much needed undies. It was so fun to pick out some girlie stuff! Then we found a couple of one of a kind stores to shop. Trend D Home was a mix of unique items for your home. Such a variety of items and really decent prices. I found the neatest basket there made out of heavy wire. I just fell in love with it. Everything in the store was 30% off. I just had to treat myself. It was only $7. This will be great on my table filled with apples or lemons or whatever fresh fruits are in season. I apologize for the scratched up coffee table.



We also found this cute store which I think was called Greetings and it had all kinds of  knick knack stuff and lots of Minnesota items which I wish had known was there awhile ago when I was sending a few things to a friend in Norway. I also found the sweetest book there all about little boys. It's a great store if you need a gift for someone that has everything.

We also stopped by Bath and Body Works. You can't pass up that store! They had a sale going on buy 3 get 3 free and I of course had a coupon! $10 off a $30 purchase so I got 6 bottles of yummy smelling lotion for $23. After a little bit of shopping we decided we were hungry. Luckily I had a $5 gift card for Subway and so I used that for my lunch. We got in some exercise while walking the mall and had a nice girls outing for the day. And now I have gifts for me to put under the tree!

After all that shopping I was feeling lazy and it was such a dreary day. I just didn't know what to make for supper. I remembered I had a $10 gift card for Domino's so we ordered pizza for supper. We were a little disappointed though. It seems like their quality is not like it used to be. :o(

 Tomorrow it's back to schoolwork and housework.



No comments:

Post a Comment