Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Always a First

I finally decided to test out the waters of blogging. I enjoy reading other blogs so thought why not try it out myself. Anything I post is my own opinion. I may have influence from my children or hubby at times but generally it's just me and my thoughts.

I'll give you a little background info about me. I grew up in Iowa and moved to Minnesota 16 years ago. My husband and I have been married almost 13 years and we have 4 boys. We are in our 7th year of homeschooling. I love it but it's a lot of work. It's not for everyone but it works for our family.

I enjoy reading, experimenting in the kitchen, and dream of traveling. I used to work in the travel industry before we had children. Someday I'd love to live near the ocean.

I am a coupon clipper and love to find great deals. I'm always looking for ways to save money just like everyone else!

Well, that's enough for today. I don't want to bore you with the first post. :o)
Stephanie