Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm a Frito-Lay fan

If you're like me you've probably been eating Frito-Lay chips ever since you can remember. I'm a member of their Frito-Lay Fan Program because I love them so much. So you can imagine how excited I was yesterday when I got a package from them. Inside was a reusable tote with 3 full size bags of chips! The boys grabbed the Lay's Classic Potato Chips as soon as they saw them. It was snack time for them! I was so happy to see the Garden Salsa Sunchips. Sunchips are one of my favorite chips of all time. I love all flavors of them! They are one chip our whole family can agree on! The 3rd bag was Tostitos with a Hint of Lime-now these are good chips all on their own but they are really good when you dip them in homemade pico de gallo. I just chop up some tomatoes, jalapenos, onions, cilantro and add a little bit of salt. I add lime juice sometimes but when using the Hint of Lime chips you don't need to.  Yummy! I had some earlier today and it was so good it almost made me think I was in some far off tropical place. Well, until I looked out the window and saw the snow. :o)

*Frito-Lay sent me these chips for free. I have eaten their chips for years and will continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment