Friday, April 8, 2016

Viment Complete Skateboard




My youngest boy has been wanting a skateboard for awhile now. He was super excited when this Viment Complete Skateboard arrived. He's only been able to take it out on our front sidewalk area because the weather has not been good since it arrived.



It's made of sturdy, 9-ply maple wood & finished with anti-slip grip tape on top.
Deck size: 30.6 x 7.6 x 3.7 inches (L x W x H)




2.1 inch super smooth PU wheels.



My son is very happy with this skateboard. He did get to choose the pattern. They do offer other ones. He says it rides smooth. He likes that it's pretty light but sturdy. It weighs approximately 4.63 lbs. It will hold up to 220 lbs.

The ship time on this skateboard did take a bit of time. I think it was around 10 days once we ordered it. The box it came in was pretty banged up and had two holes in it and the tape was pretty loose. I think maybe it could have been packaged a bit better. The skateboard was just loose in the box and not wrapped. The underside of the skateboard did have a small chip in it. I'm not sure if it could have happened during shipping or not. I'm not a skateboard expert but I'm sure this will not affect his riding. There was also a bit of a spot on the side that looked warped or just a gap in it. This skateboard will work just fine for him. He is only a kid and I'm sure it will get wear and tear as he uses it.


Box arrived a bit banged up.



Small chip in it. 



Small gap.



You can find this Viment Complete Skateboard on Amazon.

* I did receive this skateboard at a discount for this review. No other compensation was received. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment