Friday, April 29, 2016

For Better For Worse - Book Review




For Better For Worse is about 4 generations of a Jewish Bulgarian family. We learn about their life in Sofia before they must leave and restart over in new places several times, finally ending up in Israel.

I absolutely loved the book. Her words flowed so well. The story was easy to follow and get caught up in. I really like that she added pictures of the family. I also liked the way she switched over to first person in the book once she was born into the family.

I really enjoy reading this type of book. I learn so much about history and in a way that is not boring to me. It feels more personal when you are getting to peek into someone's life like this. It's not just dates and names. It's reading about the every day things they had to deal with.

For Better For Worse can be found on Amazon. Great read to add to your list!

* I did receive a free ebook version for my honest review. No other compensation was received. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment