Monday, April 4, 2016

Eating in the Middle - Book Review





Eating in the Middle is from New York Times best selling author Andie Mitchell. It contains the dishes that helped her lose weight and maintain her healthy lifestyle. This cookbook has 80 recipes and lots of beautiful photographs.

Most of the recipes are healthy but she does include dishes that are considered sometimes or splurges. I love that she includes all of these because we all need to have foods in our lives that are for special occasions. At least I do!  I would never last if I couldn't have a treat every now and then.

Almost all of the recipes in the book look tasty to me. They also seem to be very doable. No hard to find ingredients or over the top expensive either. A few that stood out to me are the Sweet Potato Curry, Baked Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls, Sesame Green Beans, and Mini Lemon-Raspberry Cheesecakes with Crumble Topping.

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment