Saturday, April 30, 2016

Tea Tree Oil Body & Foot Scrub from Majestic Pure





Tea Tree Oil Body & Foot Scrub from Majestic Pure left my feet feeling super soft, clean, and smelling fresh from the first use. I mainly wanted to try this out for the rough skin on my heels and my sweaty feet after I exercise.

Tea Tree Oil can help with many skin conditions. This scrub is 100% natural and especially formulated for exfoliating, moisturizing, softening, nail fungus, athlete's foot, and odor.




It does have a bit of a scent because of the Tea Tree Oil and other oils in it. I like it though because it smells really clean. I don't notice it much though after I've washed it off and since my feet are a long way from my nose it's hard to tell. :)

I will be having my boys use this too. None of them have any issues other than stinky boy feet. I think it will be especially useful for all of us in summer after wearing sandals and getting hot sweaty feet.

You can find Tea Tree Oil Body and Foot Scrub on Amazon.

* I received this product at a discount for my honest review. No other compensation was received. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment