Sunday, April 3, 2016

Liquid Savvy 32 oz Stainless Steel Insulated Water Bottle




I love the color of my new Liquid Savvy 32 oz Stainless Steel Water Bottle. Blue is one of my favorite colors. You can choose from Blue Glacier, Red Sunset, or Black Midnight. This wide mouth stainless steel insulated bottle holds 32 oz. Two premium food grade 18/8 stainless steel walls combined with vacuum insulation ensures that your cold drinks stay cold for 24 yours and your hot drinks stay hot up to 12 hours.


Well insulated.



3 different lids.


Each bottle comes with 3 leak-proof lids so you have your choice depending on what you're drinking or whatever style you prefer more. It comes with a multi-purpose tethered lid, a flip top lid, and an integrated carabiner lid.

The water bottle is BPA free. The outside is a powder-coated matte finish so it doesn't sweat and make it slippery to hang on to or leave wet marks on surfaces. 

I really like that this is a wide mouth bottle so I can fit ice cubes in it. It also makes it easier to clean. It definitely keeps my water cold for a long time. I have put coffee in my bottle also. It does keep it hot but I haven't actually been able to let it sit in there for too long because I tend to drink it fairly quick. I don't actually fill it all the way up with coffee or I'd be having the coffee jitters!  :)  I look forward to using it this summer once we are on our outside adventures and need it to stay as cold as possible.


You can find the Liquid Savvy 32 oz Insulated Water Bottle on Amazon. 

* I did receive this at a discount for my honest review. Opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment