Tuesday, March 22, 2016

NOVICA Silver Pendant Necklace 'Quechua Dove'




The Silver Pendant Necklace 'Quechua Dove' is such a beautiful piece of jewelry. A .925 sterling silver dove bears the olive branch of peace. I love what this necklace symbolizes and it spoke to me as soon as I saw it. It's so simple yet meaningful.

This piece is designed by Fabiana Quispe of Peru and crafted by hand. She names it Urpi, meaning "dove" in the Quechua language. She learned the craft by watching her father and other artisans in her village.

This an original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic. They work together with artisan designers all over the world to produce beautiful crafted items. As with every NOVICA item it includes an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality and authenticity.




The necklace is just the perfect length for me. It's a 17.75 inch 1 mm sterling silver snake chain with a spring-ring clasp and the pendant is 1.3 inches long (including the bail) and 1.1 inches wide. I find it to be just the right size. It's really just my style in general and I love wearing it.

You can find the Silver Pendant Necklace 'Quechua Dove' on Amazon. They offer many beautiful items made by talented artisans. 

* I received this at a discount for my honest review. Opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment