Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Kakoa All Purpose 108" Boxing Hand Wraps





I try to come up with a variety of activities for my boys to do for Phys. Ed. time since we homeschool. It usually works out pretty good because there are four of them. Warmer weather is much easier since they spend most of their time outside anyways but for cold weather it's sometimes harder to keep active. They've always wanted to learn a bit about boxing so that is our focus at the moment.

These Kakoa All Purpose 108" Boxing Hand Wraps  protect your hands and support your wrists while you train, work the heavy bag, hit mitts, or spar. They are slightly stretchy and make for a comfortable fit. They are not rough. They are solid black and 108". They work perfect for any of my older 3 boys but my younger one has really small hands yet so of course he doesn't use them.

You can find the Kakoa All Purpose 108" Boxing Hand Wraps on Amazon.


* I received these at a discount for my honest review. Opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment