Friday, March 27, 2015

Inspiralized Cookbook Review



This cookbook was way more than I expected. I kind of thought it would be just a book full of a few veggies in long noodle shapes. I was wrong. So many great recipes of all kinds of veggie shapes included. The photos that are in the book just make me want farmer's market season to get here soon! The dishes are so full of color and so many unique combinations. They are very visually appealing.

I only have one of those small hand held vegetable spiral slicers that turns them into the noodle like shapes. I do like the idea of the tri-blade spiral slicer so you can have the options of different cuts. I may have to consider one as summer approaches. I can see myself using this book a lot more when I have access to fresh produce at the farmer's markets once they open in a few months.

A few of the recipes on my want to try list include the Lemon Garlic Broccoli with Bacon, Spicy Shrimp Lettuce Wraps with Coconut-Lime Jicama Rice, and the Blueberry Pear Ice Pops.

If you want to see what all the craze of spiralizing is all about be sure to check out Inspiralized.

* I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment