Thursday, March 5, 2015

Globe In Feb Box Review

Globe In World Kitchen Box



I recently discovered this company called Globe In a few weeks ago while I was wandering around on Facebook. I had seen a post for this February box and was so sad I had missed the deadline for it. I commented on their page and was so pleasantly surprised when they responded they had a few left. They got me in contact with the right person and a few days later my box was delivered!

I went ahead and signed up for their 3 month subscription. They offer monthly, 3 month, and 6 month subscriptions. All of their products are fair trade and from artisans and farmers from around the world. The theme for this box was World Kitchen. It included items that can obviously be used in your kitchen. Each month the items arrive in a palm leaf basket from Mexico.

The items in this box included Coconut Sugar from Indonesia and also:


Handwoven towel from Guatemala


Coffee from Nicaragua


Pure Ground Vanilla from Madagascar
Inka Salt from Peru


Mini Tagine from Tunisa


The little booklet that comes with it tells more about each item and where they are from. On the back is also a recipe. This one was for Vanilla Yogurt Parfait so you can use some of the vanilla included in this month's box. 

I am so happy I found out about Globe In. I look forward to my March and April boxes. They also sell items from around the world on their website Globe In. So be sure to check them out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment