Sunday, May 3, 2015

MizzFit #MIZ07 Quarterly Box Review



#MIZ07 Box


Another awesome Quarterly box from MizzFit Bianca Jade just arrived. I absolutely love her boxes. They come every 3 months and are always packed full of things to keep me inspired and motivated to be healthy. The theme for this box was 90/10. A reminder to be healthy and disciplined 90% of the time and the other 10% is to reward yourself and take it easy.


 Ankle weights to make workouts a bit harder.



Looking forward to trying this in my shakes!




A tasty reward after a hard workout!



Love this bright blue clutch.



Lumene Bright Now day cream with SPF.
Clean Energy Patches for a burst of energy & alertness.



Healthy Hoo Hoo Wipes & a Gym Selfie button from Butt'n Booty.



Also included in this box was an issue of New Beauty Magazine, Tribe Tats, and a 45 day voucher for CrunchLive. I'm looking forward to trying out some new workouts! I love to mix it up or I get bored.


Another great box that will get put to good use. Be sure to check out her MizzFit Facebook page and her MizzFit Twitter page.

* I pay for my own subscription to Bianca Jade's MizzFit Quarterly Box. Opinions are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment