Sunday, May 17, 2015

Salsas and Moles Book Review





I love salsa but I usually just make a basic version of it at home. I was so excited to go through this book and discover so many new recipes I can't wait to try. I'm so happy to have this book as it's soon coming up on farmer's market time so I'll have access to so many fresh ingredients to use with this book.

This book also includes moles. I have yet to make one but am looking forward to trying them. I'm also looking forward to making the Creamy Lime Mayonesa the next time we have fish tacos.

I love all the pictures included in the book. Also the beginning of the book includes a guide to working with chiles and other info about the ingredients used in the salsas and moles.

Salsas and Moles would be a great addition to have in your kitchen if you're like me and would like to try some new salsa recipes. Deborah Schneider is also the author of a few other books so be sure to check them out.

* I received this book from Blogging For Books for this review. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment