Friday, October 5, 2012

The Original™ Dish Drying Mat


I have been loving The Original™ Dish Drying Mat that I received from Influenster. It is just the right size to sit on my counter to dry my dishes. It is thick enough that the water doesn't soak through and make a mess all over the counter like when I used to use paper towels. I also like the fact that I can just throw it in the wash and reuse it over and over again. No more wasting paper towels.


I do have a dishwasher but I don't always use it. If I only have a few dishes or big items like pots and pans I just hand wash so this works great. It also has a little loop in one corner that you can hang it up to dry or if you're not using it. This is an all around great  product. It would make a great gift too!

Visit The Original™ Dish Drying Mat website to learn more about all of their products.

* I was given this product complimentary through Influenster. Opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment