Friday, October 5, 2012

CleanWell Natural Hand Sanitizer Wipes


A sample of CleanWell's Natural Hand Sanitizer Wipes was included in my Naturals VoxBox from Influenster. I hadn't heard of them before so I was excited to try these. Well one of my boys actually used it. I had tossed it in my purse for one of those just in case it's needed moments. Of course we had one of those I need to wipe my hands moments. I had him use it before eating. My kids have learned I'm a freak about having clean hands after we've been out running errands. It worked great. He was clean and germ free and the scent was nice. Nothing strong. I think these would be great for tossing in your purse or having a few in the car for errands or travels. Those little germs are everywhere.

Visit the CleanWell website to learn more about their products that kill germs naturally.

* I was given this sample complimentary through Influenster. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment