Friday, October 5, 2012

EBOOST


If you're looking for a little boost in your day then EBOOST may be for you. It's a convenient way to get your energy up and not get that crash afterwards. Just add a packet to water, mix, and drink. It uses real ingredients so you don't have to worry about any bad things in there.

I did notice a good boost in my day when I used this. As a busy mom of four boys I have many days when I need that extra kick to get me through everything. The only down side for me was the orange flavor. I have not tried any of their other flavors which I would like to. I just have an issue with anything tasting like orange. It always reminds me of that nasty orange drink I had to take each time I had the blood sugar test when I was pregnant. And after 4 times of that well I just can't stand orange flavored anything. Well unless it's a real orange. :o) But don't hold my opinion of the orange flavor from keeping you from trying it. It's just me and orange. Try it and see if you get that boost you need!

You can find out about all their products by visiting the EBOOST website.

* I was given a sample of this product via Influenster. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment