Friday, October 12, 2012

Influenster Relaunch

I've been a member of Influenster since November 2011. I'm sure you've seen my posts for reviews for the products in these boxes. Their concept is to send products to people for review and then we write up our reviews and share via social media. We can also qualify for bonus products by completing brand challenges. So far I've received 4 VoxBoxes and have loved the experience. It couldn't get any better!  Well just this month Influenster has relaunched their site and guess what? It can get better!

One of the most noticeable changes is that we now can see our rank or score as it compares to other Influensters. I also like that we were able to pick our 5 Expert Badges. These are badges that let us show we are knowledgeable about certain areas.

There are also review pages on the site of products. I think now it's easier to find a certain product because it's listed under the badge name or the VoxBox it came in. Overall the site is very modern and easy to navigate.

If you aren't a member of Influenster I highly suggest you check them out so you can start receiving great products to review and share your opinions!


No comments:

Post a Comment