Saturday, July 16, 2016

Vegetarian Quick & Easy - Under 15 Minutes - Book Review




Vegetarian Quick & Easy - Under 15 Minutes contains 100 quick and easy recipes. I am by no means a vegetarian but I do love cookbooks and enjoy trying new recipes. I was thinking that since this is a vegetarian cookbook it would be a bit healthier but was surprised at the amount of recipes that call for white bread. It also tends to be heavy on recipes with cheese. I don't care for tofu but if you do enjoy it, there are are several recipes using tofu in the book. I know I could substitute in meat to adjust the recipe to my liking though.

There are several recipes that sound good. They are just not anything really new to me. Maybe if you're more of a beginner cook or just needing a jump off point this book might be for you. There are a few pictures in the book.

You can find Vegetarian Quick & Easy - Under 15 Minutes on Amazon.

* I did receive an ebook version free for this review. No other compensation was received. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment