Saturday, July 16, 2016

Oflamn Heavy Duty Canvas Handbag Camouflage






I absolutely love this tote bag! The Oflamn Heavy Duty Canvas Handbag Camouflage comes in 2 colors. The pink camo shown here and also army camo. The bag is very sturdy and has tons of room. You can use it for a beach bag, diaper bag, shopping bag, or for the gym. It is made of eco-friendly 90% cotton canvas and 10% cotton. The bag measurements are 17.5"x5.5"x14.5" (H*D*L) and the small pouch is 8.2"x4.7".


Small pouch attaches inside the tote.



Lots of space. It does have a metal button closure at the top.




Pockets on each side. Easily holds 18 oz bottle I put in it. 




This is such a great tote. I really like everything about it. The style, quality, and size are perfect for me.

You can find the Oflamn Heavy Duty Canvas Handbag Camouflage on Amazon.

* I received this bag at a discount for this review. No other compensation was received. Opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment