Monday, July 25, 2016

Keliwa Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan





The Keliwa Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan is made from high quality 100% food grade silicone and is FDA approved. It is heat resistant up to 450 degrees. It is safe for the dishwasher, oven, and freezer.




Today I made zucchini muffins since I had a bunch of zucchini I needed to use up. I did spray the pan. You also need to put a tray or cookie sheet under it because it is very flexible and needs support. I didn't find this to be a pain since the pan underneath comes out clean.




I found I needed to increase the cooking time because of the pan underneath but that was not a big deal. I think it was only around an extra 5 minutes or so. 




The muffins popped out easily. I just pushed up from the bottom and out they came. They were evenly cooked and the pan cooled quickly. It was also easy to wash up. I just washed with soap and water and because it is a muffin pan it does take a bit to wipe out each little section but hardly anything stuck to it so it was quick.

You can find the Keliwa Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan on Amazon.

* I did receive this product for free for an honest review. No other compensation was received. Opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment