Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Plated - Cookbook Review





Plated contains over 125 recipes. The authors' mission is to help you cook and eat better without having to think about it. This book contains a good variety of recipes from breakfast to desserts but they do seem pretty basic. Nothing really jumps out at me. I might try a few of the rubs and marinades listed. I do like that several dishes include a seasonal swap idea so you can switch the main recipe up by just using whatever is in season at the time.

I think this might be a cookbook for those that are a bit inexperienced in the kitchen or need a bit of inspiration to get them started. It might be a good housewarming or bridal shower gift.

I received this book from Blogging For Books for this review. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment