Friday, May 27, 2016

3 Piece Poly-wicker Nestable Basket Set




There are so many ways you could use this 3 Piece Poly-wicker Nestable Basket Set. The baskets are made from hand woven synthetic fibers which are BPA free. They are safe for the dishwasher (top rack only), microwave, and freezer.


Small basket
 9 3/4 inches long by 8 1/2 in wide by 3 1/2 in deep




Medium basket
11 3/4 inches long by 9 1/4 in wide by 4 1/2 in deep



Large basket
14 3/4 inches long by 6 1/4 in wide by 3 1/2 in deep



Small & Medium baskets can be stacked for storage.



Nicely made.



I really like these baskets. I currently have the medium one on our table with the apples in it. I plan to use the larger basket for carrying napkins, condiments, and such out to our deck when for when we eat outside. There are so many uses for these baskets and I really like that they can be easily washed. 

You can find this 3 Piece Poly-wicker Nestable Basket Set on Amazon.

* I received this product at a discounted price for this review. No other compensation was received. Opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment