Thursday, May 19, 2016

PinPix Decorative 30x20 inch Bulletin Board






I have been wanting a bulletin board of some type in my kitchen for awhile now. They are so convenient to just pin a note or picture up on it. Plus my fridge is already overflowing with stuff! I love the design and quality of this PinPix Decorative 30x20 inch Bulletin Board.

The boards come in different sizes and you can pick the color of the frame you want. My board is the 30x20 inch and the Satin White frame. It also comes with a package of push pins and all the hardware you need to hang it.

PinPix boards are made with high quality canvas that has self healing technology that allows the board to partially repair itself. Once you remove a pin, within 48 hours the hole partially repairs itself. It's pretty cool!





The bulletin board was packaged extremely well when it arrived. They had taken care of being sure it would not get damaged in shipment.

You can find the PinPix Decorative 30x20 inch Bulletin Board on Amazon. We love our board!

* I received this product at a heavily discounted price for this review. No other compensation was received. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment