Saturday, September 26, 2015

Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook Review




Pearl & Serene did an excellent job with this new cookbook. It is beautifully laid out. The pictures are great and it is very easy to read. The pages are nice and thick and feel slick enough that I might be able to just wipe off any splatters I may get on it while using it.

I have their first book and do have to say it was a bit overwhelming being so big. I love that they choose to release two books this time with this one being just the recipes and then the companion one with the main plan of how Trim Healthy Mama works.

This book has more than 350 recipes including slow cooker meals, soups, salads, desserts, smoothies, and more. I really like that they notate whether it's a single, family, or multiple serving on each recipe.

Be sure to check out Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook for some tasty recipes. You can also find out more by visiting them on facebook and twitter.

* I received this book from Blogging For Books for this review. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment