Thursday, September 10, 2015

Michael Symon's 5 in 5 for Every Season - Book Review



Michael Symon's 5 in 5 for Every Season is full of recipes that just like the title says requires 5 fresh ingredients and 5 minutes of heat. The book is laid out by season and also has a section on the holidays.

The photos are beautiful and the layout of the book is clean and easy to read. The directions are clear and simple. Most ingredients are just basic ones you can find at your local store.

I just love how everything just looks so good in this cookbook. Several recipes jumped out at me and I know my family would be willing to try many of them. A few of the ones I've marked are the Cheesy Broccoli Gratin, Autumn Panzanella, Thai Style Shrimp Salad, and the Spinach Salad with Strawberries, Red Onion, and Feta. I could go on and on. There are so many good ones in the book.

I'm thrilled to have this book and look forward to saving some time in the kitchen.

* I received this book  from Blogging For Books for this review. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment