Thursday, May 3, 2012

Crowdtap & Old Navy Bottoms Bonanza Party

I was recently picked to do an Old Navy Bottoms Bonanza Party from Crowdtap. This was my first party/sample share so I was just thrilled when I found I was chosen. I received coupons for 3 friends and myself to pick out a pair of bottoms and shoes from Old Navy. What could be more fun than shopping with the girls!

The closest Old Navy was at the local outlet mall so of course we had to visit a few other stores once we picked out our pieces from Old Navy. :o)

There were so many great pieces to chose from. We could pick from shorts, jeans, capris, and skirts. Oh, the decisions! We found so many we liked.





Once the bottoms were picked out we went to tackle the shoes. They had so many to choose from. All types from cute wedges to pretty flats. Lots of color to be found. We all decided on comfy espadrilles and fun flip flops.



Of course we picked the right day to go becasue they also had some cute t-shirts on sale for $5 so we couldn't pass those up. We had such a fun time thanks to Old Navy and Crowdtap!

If you'd like to find out more about Crowdtap go here. You can earn rewards by taking polls and participating in these type of sample parties. :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment