Sunday, April 22, 2012

Nature's Sleep Memory Foam Slippers Review

I was recently offered the opportunity to do a review for a pair of Nature's Sleep Memory Foam Slippers. I was so happy because I wear slippers year round. My feet are always cold and I'm always looking for something comfy for my feet!





Open toe in mocha color.

They currently offer two styles- open toe or closed and a variety of colors for each. The slippers come in S,M,L,XL. They say for women to go a size down because they are unisex slippers. I am a size 9 and went with a medium. They were a little tight at first and my heel does touch the end but after wearing them for about 2 weeks they seem just fine. If you like your slipper to be on the bigger side then I would suggest going with your regular size.

These slippers are soft, comfortable, and have rubber soles on the bottom so I don't have to worry about slipping on my tile floors. They keep my feet warm but not too hot. Tile floors tend to be cold and I don't like cold feet! They are also great because I can run outside if I need to and I don't have to worry about ruining them.



If you'd like to try out a pair yourself you can check out their website www.naturessleep.com . Use code BEARS50 and they will give you 50% off any purchase you make from their site. Of course they don't just offer slippers but they also have memory foam mattresses, pillows, and even pet beds! So everyone in your house can get a good night's sleep!

You can also visit their facebook page and enter to win a mattress! Just look for the "Win a Mattress" tab on their page. They can also be found on twitter.

* Nature's Sleep gave this pair of slippers free of charge to me in exchange for a review. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment