Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Filippo Berio Olive Oil



I have been a member of BzzAgent for many years now and I am currently on a campaign for Filippo Berio Olive Oil. I use olive oil all the time and was so excited to participate in this campaign.

Olive Oil has so many health benefits and it's tasty too. Olive oil is naturally free of cholesterol, trans fat, salt, sugar, and gluten. It's also very versatile.You can use it for sauteing, as a marinade, and as a dressing for salads just to name a few.

Here I used it for sauteing zucchini & onions and also some carrots.




You can find more about the healthy benefits of olive oil here.  You can also find out more about Filippo products there too.

*I was given a free bottle of Filippo Olive Oil to sample as part of this campaign from BzzAgent. You can find out more about BzzAgent at their website http://www.bzzagent.com/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment