Sunday, May 20, 2012

Orville Redenbacher's Ready-to-Eat Gourmet Popcorn


We are big popcorn fans at our house so I was excited when we were recently sent a bag of Orville Redenbacher's new Ready-to-Eat Gourmet Popcorn. We got to sample the Classic Kettle Korn flavor. The bag had lots of big fluffy kernels with the perfect mix of sweet and salty goodness. The kernels were fresh and oh so yummy! I had planned on taking a photo so you could see how nice the popcorn looked but as you'll see below that didn't happen. :o)

This is our bag before it was opened.


This is what it looked like after about 5 mins and 6 sets of hands in there!



I guess you'll have to go buy a bag yourself to see what I'm talking about! They come in 4 flavors: Sharp White Cheddar, Classic Kettle Korn, Farmhouse Cheddar and Signature BBQ. I am sure there is one for you. These are just hitting the store shelves and would be a great snack to take along to the beach or on a summer road trip. Of course sitting out on the deck in your own backyard is a perfectly good spot to snack on it too!

You can find out more by visiting Orville Redenbacher's website here or their facebook page here.

* I was given this sample free to review courtesy of The Dish and ConAgra Foods. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment