Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Squishy Body

We are currently studying the human body for science. My boys have been waiting for forever to take out this lovely Squishy Body I found. It's just been calling their name ever since I ordered it. We were finally discussing the organs and it was time to take it out and explore.


It came with a book with details about each of the parts and also how to put them back in the right order. This is a great addition to our Apologia Science we are currently using. I love hands on stuff. I also ordered a squishy brain from this same company so when we get a little more into the brain we'll take it out.

You can find these lovely Squishy Body in many places but I purchased mine from SmartLab Toys. They are also on facebook. If you sign up for their newsletter you can get a discount. They also do giveaways on facebook for different items from their website.

* I purchased this product with the discount when I signed up for their newsletter. I am not being compensated for this post. I just wanted to share the fun "toy" I found. I did however win a Weird & Wacky Contraption Lab from their giveaway a few months back. It's how I found out about their fun products.

No comments:

Post a Comment