Sunday, September 4, 2016

Glass Pitcher with Infusion Core




I love to infuse my water. I get so tired of drinking just plain water sometimes. It's fun to try different combinations to liven up my water. This Glass Pitcher with Infusion Core holds 1 liter of liquid and up to 1 cup of fruit.



Makes for a refreshing beverage while enjoying the weather outside.



The filter helps keep floaties out of the water.

This pitcher is very lightweight. I almost forget that it's made of glass. The handle is comfortable to hold. Because it does only hold 1 liter, I'd say it's more for a single person. The small size does make it fit easily into a small spot in the fridge so that is nice. The pitcher itself is very clear and overall stylish. The only thing I'm not quite sure about is that it says the lid is airtight and no need to worry about spills. While the lid is very airtight there is always an opening so you can still spill if you tip it. Not a big deal for me but not sure why it's described this way.


Lid and spout opening. 


You can find this Glass Pitcher with Infusion Core on Amazon.

* I received this product at a discount for this review. No other compensation was received. Opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment