Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Relaxing Sleep Tea By Cuppa Magic





I tend to have cycles of insomnia and it really takes a toll on me. I've been drinking a cup of Relaxing Sleep Tea the last few nights to see if it would help. It so far has helped me get a good 5 to 6 hours of straight sleep.

This bag comes with 14 individual tea bags. As soon as you open the bag it smells wonderful. I noticed the ginger, licorice, and spearmint right away. It is a strong scent but I really like it. It does also have a strong taste but I like stronger teas in general.


Tea bags.


The ingredients in this blend include: Chamomile, saffron, licorice, ginger root, fennel seeds, rosebuds, spearmint, rose hips, lemon grass, tulsi (holy basil), natural orange flavor.


Tea time.


I find drinking tea in general to be calming. I enjoy this one about an hour or two before bed. It does feel like it relaxes me and I have been sleeping better. 

You can find Relaxing Sleep Tea on Amazon. 

* I received this at a discount for this review. No other compensation was received. Opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment