Monday, August 29, 2016

Five Seasons in the Kitchen - Book Review




Five Seasons in the Kitchen contains 75 Vegan recipes. They are inspired by Zen and ancient principles of nutrition. The book is separated by seasons and also includes a late summer section.

The pictures in the book are beautiful. The whole book is a joy to read through. The author includes "Good to Know" sections at the end of many of the recipes which really add to the book.

While many of the recipes sound and look good I'm not sure I'll be making a lot from the book. Some have ingredients I don't have easy access to but they do give me ideas to jump off from. If you are wanting to learn more about Vegan cooking this would be a great one to have. It is a lovely book even just to read through.

You can find Five Seasons in the Kitchen on Amazon.

* I received an ebook version of this book for my honest review. No other compensation was received. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment