Wednesday, June 22, 2016

OMG! FLAX BUTTER! (Madagascar Vanilla)




I love trying new foods and was excited to see how this OMG! FLAX BUTTER! (Madagascar Vanilla) would taste. It does have an acquired taste but it reminds me very much of when I first started using almond butter. After a few times eating it you get used to it and like it!



It's smooth & creamy.




It's tasty on sliced bananas!


OMG! FLAX BUTTER! (Madagascar Vanilla) is a great way to get your Omega-3's in. One serving contains 100% daily value of Omega-3's which is vital for your brain and heart health. They will thank you! It's also Gluten Free, 100% NON-GMO, Kosher Certified, contains no trans fat, no cholesterol, and is rich in lignans.

You can find OMG! FLAX BUTTER! (Madagascar Vanilla) on Amazon. They offer a Dark Chocolate flavor too. 

* I did receive this product at a discount for this review. No other compensation was received. Opinions are my own.








No comments:

Post a Comment