Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Fast & Fresh Anti-Inflammatory Cookbook -Review





Fast & Fresh Anti-Inflammatory Cookbook is full of 150 recipes to help reduce inflammation and make you feel better. There is a section at the beginning giving information about inflammation, what causes it, symptoms of it, and what it does to the body over a long period of time. It talks about the benefits of eating anti-inflammatory foods, what foods to avoid, cooking methods, and gives a 7 day meal plan to get you started.

The book contains a good variety of recipes. A few that stuck out to me were the Meditteranean Vegetable Frittata, Middle Eastern Chicken Salad, and the Spicy Shrimp & Zucchini Noodles.

Overall this is a good cookbook. I do wish it had more pictures of the finished recipes. I like to see what I'm making. Just looking at a recipe doesn't always lure me in as much as a picture. There was also a part at the beginning that listed Foods to Buy but there was nothing listed. It just jumped to Cooking Methods. Not sure what happened there.

You can find Fast & Fresh Anti-Inflammatory Cookbook on Amazon.

* I did receive an ebook version for this review. No other compensation was received. Opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment