Sunday, January 31, 2016

NOVICA .950 Silver Floral Motif Cuff Bracelet 'Renewal' Review




This .950 Silver Floral Motif Cuff Bracelet 'Renewal' from NOVICA is absolutely beautiful. My photos don't do it justice but I tried my best to show what a lovely piece of jewelry this is. As soon as I took it out and put it on I must say I felt a tad bit spectacular.


It arrived in this cute little bag.



The 'Renewal' bracelet is an original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic. Each piece comes with an official NOVICA story card certifying quality and authenticity. NOVICA works with artisans from around the world to promote and produce such beautiful items. 


It adds a bit of elegance to this mama's wrist!






Lavish arabesques encircle this bracelet by Thailand artisan, Achara. The concave cuff is surrounded by silver jasmine and graceful tendrils. .950 silver. It's 6.25 inches in length & 1.1 inches wide. 

This would make a wonderful gift for an anniversary, birthday, or even Valentine's Day that is coming up. Of course, there is also the "Just Because" gift.  :)  I know it would make any lady very happy!

You can find this NOVICA .950 Silver Cuff Bracelet with Floral Motif on Amazon. Be sure to check out there other beautiful products too. 

* I received this item at a discounted price. Opinions are my own. 




1 comment: