Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Everyday Detox- Book Review



The cover on this cookbook caught my eye right away. I am a very visual person when it comes to food. The colors and freshness of the ingredients made me really want to see what was inside.

The photos inside are just as beautiful and delicious looking. There are several recipes I would like to try especially in the salads, dressings, and sides section. I do know that my family would not be open to trying most of them as I would be. I do plan on making the Strawberry Lime Sorbet for my kids though because I think they would love it.

The author does provide good information on how to achieve better digestion and how to stock your kitchen to be detox friendly. She also provides a sample 7 day jump start menu and grocery list. I definitely think this is a great book with many wonderful recipes but not really a good fit for my family for everyday living. I can see including a few recipes here and there.


If you'd like to detox with natural foods be sure to check out Everyday Detox.

* I received this book from Blogging For Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment