Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Serenity Tea Sips Converting Me into a Tea Drinker!

This winter has been so long and cold. Some days I just can't get warm enough no matter how many layers I have on. I don't like to turn the heat up too much so that everyone else is roasting. I was drinking a lot coffee trying to keep warm from the inside out and getting into coffee overload. I have tried tea a few times in the past and wasn't such a fan but a good friend of mine recommended a company called Serenity Tea Sips. It's run by a woman in Texas. She offers a wide variety of loose leaf teas and tisanes and also tea related gifts and accessories. 

My tea stash at the moment. 


I started out by ordering a few fruit tisanes. I knew I needed to work my way into becoming a tea drinker but thought this was a good place to start. I wasn't a coffee drinker until I got married and that was an acquired taste too. However, I think my cup is still more creamer than coffee! Anyways, back to tea drinking. I ordered the Tutti Fruity, Coconut Infusion, and Blueberry Muffin my first round. I also received a sample of the Fruity Hibiscus from a giveaway on her facebook page. They are all very good. The Blueberry Muffin is my favorite at the moment. So good!! And the color is just beautiful. I like to drink it from my clear mug so I can get the whole experience of sight, scent, and taste! 

My favorite tea drinking mug. This photo doesn't due it justice but trust me it's the most beautiful dark blue/purple.


My last order I tried a few more fruit tisanes including the Apple Strudel which is my 2nd favorite. A little tart but just sweet enough. A perfect balance. So yummy and a beautiful deep red color. I also ordered the new Strawberry Cream flavor. Oh, that is good too! I haven't tried the Cherry Tart yet but I'm sure it will be just as good. All of these can be served over ice too but since it's still freezing here I have to wait a few months I guess until I can try them that way!  

I also ordered the Shh..Quiet Time hoping to it will help relax me on the nights I need a little extra help unwinding. It's very calming and relaxing. I have tried other chamomile tea before and wasn't a fan but this is nice. Cindy was also kind enough to send me a few samples to try out as I wasn't sure where to go next in my adventure of tea drinking. I am working my way to trying them all and enjoying every moment!

There is just something so comforting and relaxing about taking the time to sit down and enjoy a cup of tea. I look forward to it every day and am always so content afterwards. And warm too! 

I highly recommend checking out Serenity Tea Sips website. You can also find her on facebook here. I love supporting small businesses and especially one owned by a woman. This gal knows her teas and she is very friendly and helpful!


*Opinions are my own. I'm just wanting to share how much I've enjoyed these teas and tisanes and my excellent experience with ordering from this company. 


No comments:

Post a Comment