Thursday, March 20, 2014

Bianca Jade Mizzfit Quarterly Box Review #MIZ02



I can't tell you how excited I was to get this box! I just happened to find out about it on the Quarterly website and had missed the first box and almost missed this one but Mizzfit herself (Bianca Jade) responded to a tweet of mine and made sure I was able to get signed up for this one. I love that she took the time to reach out to me! That meant a lot to me.

Back to the box. So many wonderful things to keep me excited about working out! I absolutely love the goji bites! Takes just a couple to hit the spot and they are great to eat a bit before a workout. The jump rope has gotten a lot of use! The handles are so nice they don't get sweaty and it's just the right weight for me. Nice and light and fits in my hands just right. I have had 2 other jump ropes in the past and just didn't like them. I can't wait for the snow to melt so I can jump outside instead of in the house!

I have used the Exhale Core Fusion Power Sculpt dvd a few times. It has 5 short sections but I do them all through at once. It was such a nice flow and I felt energized and relaxed but at the same time I was sweating a little bit towards the end. I did use weights and thought this was a nice change of pace from my Focus T25 with Shaun T. I used the snakeskin socks while doing the exhale dvd since they help to prevent you from sliding.

I was also excited to see some protein powder in the box. I have used the Acai Berry a few times and mixed it with almond milk and some frozen berries. Nice treat for after working out! Going to try the chocolate in the next few days.

I'm looking forward to using the Klingg magnet clip once the weather gets better and I can get outside to run since I signed up for my first 5K! I'm a wimp and don't like to be out in the cold if I don't have to. I haven't had a chance to listen to the music that was included or use the ring protector but it's on my list to get to!

The box also comes with a note from Bianca herself telling about each of the items she has chosen and why. I loved how it all flowed into the next item. You can tell she really put a lot of thought into which items to include in the box. It was totally worth the $50 for the box. To me you can't put a price on being healthy and fit. I think of my subscription to this box as a reward to myself for keeping on track! I can't wait for the next one!

You can find out more about Mizzfit's Quarterly box here.

No comments:

Post a Comment