Tuesday, January 29, 2013

SeasonsBox

I just recently received my first SeasonsBox. I have never been so excited about any of my boxes as this one. I knew in advance what was in it which is why I was extra excited! They post on their website and facebook what is in each monthly box so you can decide if you'd like to order. I actually took advantage of the deal they had and treated myself to a 12 month membership. Based on this first box and the sneak peek at Febuary's box which is called "Love Yourself" I think this may be my favorite subscription!
 
I almost didn't want to unwrap my box. The bow was so pretty!
 
 


My January box.
 
Inside January's box was a 100% cotton scarf from Kitira Boutique. They are hand-woven by members of the hill tribes of Northern Thailand. It is so soft! Also included was a cinnamon cranberry candle from Vance Kitira. It smells delicious!  The Peppermint Whipped Shea from Whispering Willow feels just so good on my hands. I love the scent also. There was a Perfumessence “Breathe” Shower Bath Bomb that smells so good. I'm saving it to use later on when I know I'll be getting sick as usual come Feb. or March. Tonight I used the Thai Herbal Steam Bath Tea. I had a long day of helping my mom move and thought a good soak in the tub would feel nice. This was so relaxing. It smelled good and just made me feel very soothed. I was so very happy to see there is 2 bags so I can use the other one when I need a little me time soak! I absolutely loved this box!
 
SeasonsBox has many subscription options or you can just buy 1 box if you like. They currently have a promo until Jan 31st for the 12 month subscription for only $250 which is what I signed up for. It's normally $349. I signed up late on a Saturday night and Fedex delivered my box on Thursday. I was so impressed! The company is located in Canada so be sure that your credit card can be used out of the country.
 
 Just for knowing me, SeasonsBox will include an additional high quality seasonal must-have product with your first box for FREE! Here's a link if you'd like to check SeaonsBox out yourself!
 
* I pay for my own subscription to SeasonsBox and opinions are my own.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment