Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dasani Drops

 
Dasani recently came out with their new Dasani Drops. I was lucky enough to get a box with their 4 flavors, a bottle of Dasani, and the cutest pen from them. They were giving these out via twitter.
 

 
 
They offer Strawberry Kiwi, Pink Lemonade, Pineapple Coconut, and Mixed Berry. I love the variety and they all tasted good. The Pineapple Coconut is really nice and might be my favorite. Well at least for this week. :o) My boys' favorites are the Mixed Berry and Strawberry Kiwi. We really like that you can adjust it to your own taste. Some like a bit more and some a bit less. I do tend to get bored with just plain water so it's nice to be able to flavor it up a bit.
 
 
Be sure to look for them at the store if you need to add a little fun to your water! You can find out more on their facebook and twitter pages.
 
 
*I did receive these for free courtesy of Dasani from a twitter promo they did. Opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment