Sunday, January 27, 2013

KalorieBox

 
One of the monthly subscriptions I subscribe to is KalorieBox. Each box contains low calorie, healthy food. And for every box delivered they donate a meal to a hungry child in need. They have 3 plan options: monthly, 3 months, and 6 months. They ship boxes on the 15th of every month and shipping is included in the plans. I am currently on the 6 month plan.
 
 

 
This was my December box!
 
I have enjoyed everything so far in all of my boxes. I have found so many new products this way! I just received my January box which was my 3rd month. It included a can of Zevia, a bag of much-ado-about-mango Peeled Snacks (delicious!),  a FiberOne Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownie, and a box of Fiber Gourmet Cheese Thinables.  I love that each month is a surprise. They also include a little card telling about each of the products. This box is one you don't have to feel guilty about! :o) 
 
You can find out more about KalorieBox on their pages on facebook, twitter, or their website.
 
 
* I pay for my monthly subscription for KalorieBox and opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment